Weil-McLain has identified additional resources that we think you might find useful as you manage your business through these challenging times. They have added links to their existing COVID-19 Small Business Resources library specifically for HVAC and mechanical contractors, including details on Congress extending the Paycheck Protection Program until August 8. Visit the Weil-McLain Small Business Resource Library now!
Time is money, so they’re making it even easier to apply for PGW rebates.
PGW is pleased to announce the launch of our new EnergySense Equipment Rebates website. This simple-to-navigate website is designed to help you and your clients readily identify rebates for eligible residential and commercial equipment, quickly submit rebate applications online, and easily track the status of rebate applications. Other features include print applications and FAQs, available for download as PDFs that can be incorporated as part of your marketing toolkit for potential clients.
The new PGW EnergySense Rebates website provides you with the tools and resources to help you close more sales for energy-efficient gas equipment such as:
For more information about PGW EnergySense Residential and Commercial Equipment Rebates, please contact us HERE or call 1-855-PGW SOLVES (1-855-749-7658).
Repairing water damage is part of the installer business. It’s an essential job but probably not the most pleasant one – being called out at all hours, in all weather, having to abandon other jobs to fit in urgent repairs. Water damage isn’t just a hassle for the homeowners.
Now, what if you could offer your customers an early warning system in addition to your repair services?
Zoeller Pump Company is teaming up with Contractor Rewards to offer Contractors rewards for their Zoeller Pump Company product purchases!
Why Join Contractor Rewards?
- It’s free to sign up
- Get tons of free merchandise
- The points you earn between different Contractor Rewards partnered brands are cumulative! So pool your pointstogether to get some really sweet gifts!
How Does the Program Work?
- Sign up for free at www.contractorrewards.com
- Purchase an eligible Zoeller Pump Company product
- Submit your first invoice on the Contractor Rewards website or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redeem your accumulated points for rewards
Eligible Zoeller Pump Products
A large selection of Zoeller Pump Company products are now eligible for point redemption! Including, but not limited to, Zoeller Pumps’ Builder, Pro, & Premium line of products, a large range of effluent, sewage, and dewatering pumps, specialty pumps, packaged systems, and accessories. For a full listing of Contractor Rewards eligible products, click on the link below!
There are over 1 million different reward choices to choose from!
Here is a look into what you could redeem with your points.
ICP is announcing the transition from Blue Fin Coating to a new Golden Fin Coating on the indoor and outdoor coils. The systems are susceptible to hostile environments and over time contaminants can corrode the heat exchangers or particles can accumulate within the coils, this causes the heat exchangers performance to degrade leading to capacity loss, high head pressure and eventual compressor failure.
In order to minimize heat exchanger corrosion or dust accumulation, a coating can be used to protect the metal from harsh environments.
Benefits of the Golden Fin Coating Coils are:
- Improved Wettability (ability to repel the water on the coils)
- The Golden Fin has a smaller contact angle compared to Blue Fin coating, so the condensation on the coil flows easier, increasing the heat exchange efficiency.
- Improved Anti-Corrosion Capablities, avoiding the fins of the to rust as easily
- This unique anti-corrosive golden coating on the fins of the condenser coil helps withstanding the salty air, rain and other corrosive elements, increasing the life span of the coil by minimizing corrosion
The New Golden Fin Coils will be implemented on all the Ductless units produced after January 01, 2018 (serial number V011810001) Model Families: DLFPHA, DLFSHA, DLFEHA, DLFSCA, DLFLCA, DLFSDA, DLFLDA, DLFSFA, DLFLFA, DLCPRA, DLCSRA, DLCERAA, DLCERAH, DLCLRA, DLCMRA
Note: The ductless systems are not advised to be used in coastal applications without a proper coating on the cabinet and other components of the system. Different options of coating are available with third party companies.