Haydon’s Hydronic Baseboard Systems with Silent GlideTM have rapidly become the first choice of consumers and contractors alike. Meticulously manufactured and assembled to exacting specifications using specially designed custom built equipment, the Haydon hot water baseboard product line offers BTU ratings to suit all conditions – from residential, hot water fed, to large demand commercial steam-fed systems. Haydon’s Hot Water Baseboard is found wherever good looks, ease of installation, and superior heating capability are paramount.
- ENCLOSURE TOP-BACK PANEL: Fabricated from one piece of sturdy pre-painted cold rolled steel designed for efficient air flow, with uniform surfaces and no dust collecting cutouts.
- FINGER TIP POSITIONAL DAMPER: Special hinging mechanism allows for finger-tip control… closes shut to keep out dust or opens wide for maximum heat output. Damper deflects air into room, for better heating distribution.
- HIGH STRENGTH BRACKETS: Die-formed from one piece of heavy gauge steel – designed to strengthen the enclosure and protect the heating element against damage – special notches hold the heating element to allow for quiet expansion… won’t break or bend, cannot pop out of place. A turn of the wrist removes the twist slide brackets, for easy location during installation.
- RETURN BRACKET OPTION: Wire hangers allow for easy installation of return pipe.
- FRONT PANEL: Roll-formed from heavy gauge steel which resists damage during and after installation – pre-coated with a special rust-inhibiting white baked-on enamel paint.
Looks new year after year.
No heavier front available.
- NOISELESS ELEMENT: Aluminum fins are mechanically fastened to copper tubing to insure maximum heat transfer. Elements have an expanded end for easy sweat connections without coupling.
- SILENT GLIDE” EXPANSION TRACKS: Two unique polyethylene silent glide tracks eliminate expansion and contraction noises.