Repairing water damage is part of the installer business. It’s an essential job but probably not the most pleasant one – being called out at all hours, in all weather, having to abandon other jobs to fit in urgent repairs. Water damage isn’t just a hassle for the homeowners.
Now, what if you could offer your customers an early warning system in addition to your repair services?
Zoeller Pump Company is teaming up with Contractor Rewards to offer Contractors rewards for their Zoeller Pump Company product purchases!
Why Join Contractor Rewards?
- It’s free to sign up
- Get tons of free merchandise
- The points you earn between different Contractor Rewards partnered brands are cumulative! So pool your pointstogether to get some really sweet gifts!
How Does the Program Work?
- Sign up for free at www.contractorrewards.com
- Purchase an eligible Zoeller Pump Company product
- Submit your first invoice on the Contractor Rewards website or email it to email@example.com
- Redeem your accumulated points for rewards
Eligible Zoeller Pump Products
A large selection of Zoeller Pump Company products are now eligible for point redemption! Including, but not limited to, Zoeller Pumps’ Builder, Pro, & Premium line of products, a large range of effluent, sewage, and dewatering pumps, specialty pumps, packaged systems, and accessories. For a full listing of Contractor Rewards eligible products, click on the link below!
There are over 1 million different reward choices to choose from!
Here is a look into what you could redeem with your points.
ICP is announcing the transition from Blue Fin Coating to a new Golden Fin Coating on the indoor and outdoor coils. The systems are susceptible to hostile environments and over time contaminants can corrode the heat exchangers or particles can accumulate within the coils, this causes the heat exchangers performance to degrade leading to capacity loss, high head pressure and eventual compressor failure.
In order to minimize heat exchanger corrosion or dust accumulation, a coating can be used to protect the metal from harsh environments.
Benefits of the Golden Fin Coating Coils are:
- Improved Wettability (ability to repel the water on the coils)
- The Golden Fin has a smaller contact angle compared to Blue Fin coating, so the condensation on the coil flows easier, increasing the heat exchange efficiency.
- Improved Anti-Corrosion Capablities, avoiding the fins of the to rust as easily
- This unique anti-corrosive golden coating on the fins of the condenser coil helps withstanding the salty air, rain and other corrosive elements, increasing the life span of the coil by minimizing corrosion
The New Golden Fin Coils will be implemented on all the Ductless units produced after January 01, 2018 (serial number V011810001) Model Families: DLFPHA, DLFSHA, DLFEHA, DLFSCA, DLFLCA, DLFSDA, DLFLDA, DLFSFA, DLFLFA, DLCPRA, DLCSRA, DLCERAA, DLCERAH, DLCLRA, DLCMRA
Note: The ductless systems are not advised to be used in coastal applications without a proper coating on the cabinet and other components of the system. Different options of coating are available with third party companies.