GSI Bath Showplace has been doing its part to help reduce the spread of COVID19 in our communities. We thank you all for your patronage and your co-operation in performing the safe protocols we have taken in protecting our employees, neighbors and yourself.
As of Tuesday July 7, 2020, the showrooms will be open to the public and no longer require an appointment. However, we may at times need to temporarily limit entry by locking doors when capacity exceeds our safety concerns and staff capabilities. Please call prior to your visit on best times to drop by.
Our locations are ready to move forward in the “new normal” of operating our business. We continue to take precautionary measures that forward the progress made in limiting the virus infections to us all. Please review the following information in preparation for visiting our stores
· The proper wearing of a face mask will be required during your visit.
· Maximum Occupancy of five customers per Sales Associate (up to 10 per location where applicable).
· Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided, and their use is encouraged before and after your visit.
· Gloves will be provided, and their use is also encouraged for your safety as the showroom is filled with product displays to be touched by all who visit.
· Maintaining of social distancing by allowing 6 feet between yourself and other store occupants
· Our staff will clean and disinfect high touch areas during daily operations.